Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: How bouts a Sporting Clays "outing"?!!  (Read 6425 times)

Offline Rooster30

• Minnow
Guys, just to let you know that the Isanti County Sportsmans club in cambridge has a really good sporting clays course as well 10 stations. I am on the Board of directors there and could arrange a time if you would like to shoot there???

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Screw it ......Dave-O & Grute Man, I thought it was a good Idea...anyhoodle, I shoot clays at least once a week either for practice,tourneys or Leagues so if either of you guys wanna meet up at Metro some day on a weekend, that'd be cool.  I shoot there for practice alot on the skeet and 5-stand ranges and its 5 min. from home just give a yell....maybe we'll give it a try again before we start chasin the feathered critters around...... ::banghead::       -thunderpout 8)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Im with ya Thunderpout.  I thought it was such a good idea, we'd have more of us than we could really organise.   ::hittingself::Humph!!  :stupid: Oh well.  I'll get up with ya cause I know Hockey #12 wants more and more experience being 14 and all.  And I haven't shot many more clays than him so we're both rookies.  So far we've only shot 5 stand but we're open to learn it all.  We'd love to meet up with you and Dave-O and anyone else who is really interested just to shoot a few and just have a good time.  PM me or I'll PM you soon.

Grute (Don)
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.