Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Campgrounds on bass fishing lakes?  (Read 2032 times)

Offline DDR

• Outdoorsman
Got an aquaintence that is planning on a trip to the St Cloud area for some bass fishing.  He wants to be able to camp out near the waters shores and take his float tube out.  Got any hotspots for June fishing?

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
There is a small campground on Dallas Lake that I have been to. You will have to search it because it has been a few years since I've been there. It is a small lake but has allot of good bas fishing on it. My brother caught and released a 6.8lb large mouth there a few years back. Its small enough where it doesn't take much to "learn the lake". Otherwise if he is up for a bigger body of water there are a few campgrounds on Clearwater lake or on Horseshoe chain.
~ Greg
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline DDR

• Outdoorsman
Thanks!  I'll pass along the information.  Readin' about that 6.8 lb-er makes me wanna head out there!