Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Any one intrested in IDPA shooting ?  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
The gun club I belong to was approached by a IDPA club to use our range for future meets.

I think it will go through pending a little research on them, but if any one is intrested in this type of action pistol shooting there would be 6 to 8 meets later this year on the North Metro side.

If the board gives them the OK to use the range I will post the details.

I plan on being at a few if they go, I wanted to start a league my self but lacked the knowledge to do it.

Just a heads up, but please feel Free to let me know if your intrested and if you shoot these matches now.

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 I DO NOT SHOOT THESE MATCHES , I WOULD LIKE TOO THOUGH. MORE INFO PLEASE. WHT CAL.  AND WHAT STYLE GUN ( COWBOY ACTION,   AUTO  1911'S  OR ANY CAL. ) I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH THIS TYPE OF SHOOT WHAT SO EVER. BUT I AM WILLING TO LEARN . THANX FOR THE POST BENNY  !!!       SCOTT AKA  HOLDEMTWICE
member  # 569

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from a bowling pin match. :bandana:

That was the most fun I have had shooting hand guns in a long time, can't wait to shoot the IPSC and the IDPA shoots.

There are several weekend shots at BeaverBrook gun club this summer for IDPA, I will post those dates as soon as I get my notes from the last meeting.

We had 12 shooters of all skill levels out there at Gopher Rifle Range Club today, I shot unlimited and limited classes, shot my .44 with a red dot scope in the unlimited and my Makarav .380 in the limited class.

Didn't place in the money but was in the top 5 shooters over all.

I would have had pitures, but my daughter robbed the batteries out of the camera case for her walky talky.
No bike for a week for her!

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"