Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FRIENDLY REMINDER ........POSTS  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Just a friendly reminder regarding posts here on MNO. In addition to our regular members, we also have guests and members of our Next Generation (youth) that are here with us on MNO, so let's keep things respectable please.

If you are making a post in a thread, please ensure the following guidelines are followed:

-that you refrain from using any expletives, or profanity. This includes misspelled words and words which include symbols in place of letters

-that your post is not aggressive or confrontational towards another person. It is ok to have a differing opinion, but we will not tolerate aggressive posts of any kind

-that your post does not contain sexually explicit language or pictures

We seem to be seeing more of these types of posts lately, and they will not be tolerated.

If your post contains any of the above, it may be pulled from the forum thread and you will be contacted by a staff member or Administrator to ensure your understanding of the MNO posting guidelines.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Feel free to post in the "anything goes" Pout shout (over 18) forum.

Thank you all for your cooperation.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I guess I must be blind. Just where is the "anything goes" Pout Shout forum? ::hittingself:: DIRTBALL2 ;)
"You can't BS an old BS'er"

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
go to forums page its the 18 and over pout shout just under the pout shout...i think you need to have an admin ok u to come on in

Go to the Eelpout forum first and read the disclaimer, then you can ask for access.
« Last Edit: April 04/07/07, 09:38:08 PM by Spinach »

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
point well made ..... it shouldnt happen anyway do to the young people we have on here

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
So sorry about any references about large body parts and misspelled words.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
In order to enter the Pout Shout (over 18) board, an administrator will need to grant you permission, just post in the Eelpout forum under "disclaimer", read the disclaimer and we will grant you access.
« Last Edit: April 04/07/07, 09:35:41 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline poutnabout

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • poutnabout
 ::welcome:: As a regular user of the 18+ pout shout I would just like to say thanks to MNO for hosting the forum and allowing the pout loyalists a place to play.  ;)
However I would hate to see our friendly banter paluged by those who are just looking for a place to express themselves in an undesirable manner. I enjoy the fun, kidding around, and ocasional well placed shot   ::50cal:: leveled by another fellow pouter. But even pouters have standards..... Ok maybe not!  ::banghead::
The MNO Forum is the most fun the pout shout has ever been since I caught the poutn' fever, and I welcome anyone to join in the fun. That is the fun partying experience fostered by the antics on the ice at Eelpout.
Thanks, Spiniach, Poutmaster, Dave-o, and everyone involved with MNO! ::rockon::
Poutn'about :chef:

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Glad to hear it poutnabout!

:rock:

Offline HURDEY

would like to apoligze to all,for my part in the post,my reply was a BIG ERROR!! for that I'am sorry,
                               thanks jeff