Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Willcraft  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
This is designed to be an ice fishing machine.  Would be great for the guys who like to run and gun.  We saw it at the game fair and were really impressd.  Its narrow enough to fit in the bed of a pick up truck and will do up to 20 mph on the ice.  You can also get a different top and use it as a duck blind.  I've never even seen anything like it so I thought I'd take some pics and share them with those of you who cant make it to the Fair:

If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
yes this is an awesome rig I wouldnt mind getting one but you know it takes money but one day it will happen I was really impressed seeing this...... but then again  when I do go out on the ice and holdem is with us we will just use him to float  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:
« Last Edit: August 08/18/07, 09:25:17 AM by rchaze60 »

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 HEY  RANDY   it would be the two of us  ...  um ....   last time i checked  you were  a big guy as well and should have no problems floating as well !!!!    :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:
member  # 569

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
 :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: