Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fishing the St. Croix  (Read 2087 times)

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
I and holdemtwice went out last night to the river last night to do some walleye fishing .Holdem caught a sheephead. I also caught a few of those nice fish :ROTFLMAO: We were then meet by Spinach on the USS Minnow and all 3 of us caught sheepheads. Eyes were biting but none were landed. i think it was due to all the boat traffic in the spot we were in. We finally called it quits at about 10 pm. But we all had fun and enjoyed each others company and plan on doing it again in the near future. So in closing I want to thank my friends Spinach and Holdem for joining me for an enjoyable night on the river. ::fishing:: ::fishing:: ::fishing:: ::fishing::

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito    randy   and spinach    thanx for a most excellent time !!!   ::rockon:: ::rockon::
member  # 569

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Yes, it was a great time chatting with you both, too bad there was so much traffic in that channel, i'm sure that had a lot to do with the poor fishing, I believe the eyes have moved down river a ways, we'll have to try it again real soon, next time we will get out there earlier and actually try and catch fish.

This trip was more to show Randy how to setup and looking at the women on the shorline. ::cheers:: I never even switched bait or hooks, i started with a small jig and stayed that way, if there would of been more time we could of tried different baits and tactics.

Good times!
« Last Edit: May 05/28/07, 07:07:55 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
yes we will bro....we will have to go out alot earlier like get out on the water early in the morning and spend most of the day out just let me know when it is a good for you and i will bring the boat i kinda like to do it some time before the 7th of june just call me and let me know

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
RcHaze60 and a sheephead  :ROTFLMAO:  :ROTFLMAO:  ::cheers::

MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
boy... that's a beut'
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
MY GAWD WHAT AN UGLY FISH :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: