Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Don Knotts Passed away  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
His Passing
LOS ANGELES - Don Knotts, the skinny, lovable nerd who kept generations of television audiences laughing as bumbling Deputy Barney Fife on "The Andy Griffith Show," has died. He was 81.

Knotts died Friday night of pulmonary and respiratory complications at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills, said Paul Ward, a spokesman for the cable network TV Land, which airs "The Andy Griffith Show," and another Knotts hit, "Three's Company." and many many other movies he starred in.

Forum maintenance
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
One of the lakes favorite people, "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" a classic.     :bow: :bow:
He died February 24th 2006
« Last Edit: February 02/24/08, 05:03:57 PM by Bobby Bass »
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline mcgarth

• Outdoorsman
one year ago he died

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW
ok i was watching tv and they said Friday, so i looked it up and found it in the press from today saying fri too
i must be blind again
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline h2ofwlr

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Buzz at 8 MOs
He died 2 years ago, not this or last year.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks I am.

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah H20FWLR we already got that, i also already said i made a mistake... lets more on to other things...

SO h2ofwlr what is your fav past time?
ng