Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Hey just saying hi I am new here  (Read 5447 times)

Offline awb500magman

• Outdoorsman
hey I just wanted to intrudes my self I am Adam I am new here to MNO and bow hunting is probale my Bigest hobby Archery in general is I have 17 years exercise in it and made it my life I have been working for Pro Shops for the past 7 years and love any thing to do with archery, I fish and shoot guns too ;D.......

Right now I own more bows that guns but my favorite right now is my 2007 Bow Tech Guardian it is one sweet shooter

Later Adam

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Sounds like a sweet bow.  I got lucky and won a raffel and got a brand new Browning F5.  Otherwise, I'd still be shooting my 1980 something Jennings. Have you checked out the Metro Bow Hunts?

Grute
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline awb500magman

• Outdoorsman
yes I did do that 2 years ago qualified with 7 out of 7 in a 1" circle so it was cool to have that but now I am living in St.Cloud so I am going to try for the St.Cloud City hunt this year

Offline Roosterslayer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I applied for the St. Cloud hunt last year and was not drawn and i have not heard a thing about when to apply this year, does anybody know?

Offline awb500magman

• Outdoorsman
you wont here anything till end of July beginning of August, But the St.Cloud Archers is going to try and plan a Bowhunter warm up weekend where you can get your bow checked over and then go out to the St.Cloud archery range and shoot some broad heads and get every thing set up and tuned in. it is in the works thru Sportsmans Warehouse if you want to know more contact me, or Email me aspenredline99@yahoo.com 

I am also the Vice President of the St.Cloud Archers

Later Adam Bernardy

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: aboard awb, im sur eyou will dnoy the site and canbe a help to meny of of the archers here.

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
Great to have you here, what a great asset to the MNO boards!!
I hope you find it comfortable here. Good to have you!

LUVNLIFE

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO