Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Another Day of Fishing  (Read 2578 times)

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
Here are some pics from yesterday at Wm. Obrien State Park  we had a good time even though we didnt any keepers but none the less it was a great day spending time with my boy and watching him fish I also showed him how to catch crawdads  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: so I hope you all enjoy these pics as I had taking them

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Great pictures RC, thanks for sharing them.  Do you think little RC would give up his cool fishing hat to me?  I love it, it is sooo cute!!  gg ::fishing::

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Nothing better then pictures of kids loving the outdoors . Thanks for sharing! LUVNLIFE

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
he would GG but there is one problem ..... its my hat i let him use it to fish  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: ::fishing:: ::fishing::

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
he would GG but there is one problem ..... its my hat i let him use it to fish  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: ::fishing:: ::fishing::
you see....then there really is no problem!  When are you bringing me my new hat?  ::fishing::
gg

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Hey RC, she just called your hat cute.   :ROTFLMAO:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
I know bro  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:with women it always gotta be cute  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I know bro  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:with women it always gotta be cute  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:
see, cute hats look much better on girls.....I would like my new hat now, I don't think I can fish anymore without it....Now thats a sad, sad thing....C'mon I will send you a picture of it every now and then...me fishing with my new hat pictures.... :ROTFLMAO:  gg

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
hey RC, now if she sends pics of her sitting on
a fish, wearing the hat, might be worth givin it up!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
HMMMMMMM now thats an idea  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
consider it done...you KNOW I have NO problem sittin' on fish...and with my new hat.....rc..can you just picture it now?  That hat was made to be sitting on me sitting on fish...  :ROTFLMAO: gg