Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: boat rental  (Read 1382 times)

Offline sunk1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • member #536
Can anyone tell me if there is some place to rent a boat in the north metro to cambridge. some place that doesnt charge an arm &  leg for. I was wondering about east or west rush lake.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
This probably isnt the area you're thinkin of but Bald Eagle Boat Rental is on the north point of Bald Eagle Lake here in White Bear.  Nothin fancy but some of the nicest folks you'll meet.  They uesed to be called Bobbers. 
Grute
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Merimac

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have rented on Bald Eagle Lake and It is worth it.  They are great folks and there are tons of bass. Well worth it.

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
I can't remember the name but there is a place on the west side of Clearwater Lake that rents boats for a decent price.
~ Greg
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!