Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: crappie techniques?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline enghx003

• Outdoorsman
I am looking for good techniques to hammer the crappies.  I have heard that drifting with a mr. twister works well.  Have any of you used this technique and how well did it work?

What other techniques would you recommend?  The only other way that I have ever used was straight up bobber fishing, but that is pretty tough until you locate that school.
Dan

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Drifting or trolling Mr. Twisters does work well, but I would try removing the plastic and tipping it with a crappie minnow.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I've always jigged with slip bobbers so you can change your depth easily.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
hang on let me ask my 8 year old son since he has been catching more fish than me  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: he says to use worms on a bobber ...... hey it works for him   ::fishing:: ::fishing:: ::fishing::