Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: OK I KNOW  (Read 3992 times)

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Some of you have to  be riding  so lets hear about it.
I haven't done much myself yet. One all dayer cleaning up the Alborn trail and a couple short rides with the little lady to get her ride broke in. Spent a few hrs. one day putting around with a trailer cutting diamond willow. We will be heading for the camp ground next thur. for a week and should catch up on our ridding then, if the Gorge Warshington stays open.
« Last Edit: May 05/17/07, 02:05:53 PM by tripnchip »

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
as some of you know, i just bought property on the
soo line trail in denham mn. got it late last fall and
didnt get to ride it.  so with the house done and up
for sale. its time for a ride!!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
We are doing a ride with a editor from atv ride mag(think thats the name) next week. Guess he had been browsing the web and came acrose our site and decided to do an article.He only wants to ride for 2-3 hrs thought and up here you don't go fare in that amount of time.
 have  a good ne and hope to see you on the soo some day

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
hope to do that one day!   would be a great day for a
ride!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
I did quite a bit of riding last week.  On wednesday we rode in Huntersville state forest for a few hours then on Friday and Saturday I went out and helped some people round up cows/calf pairs for branding ;D My ass was quite sore after but it was tons of fun!!!

Wait are you talking about 4-wheelers???????? ::banghead:: Sometime I wonder about myself!!  JK  I did take the 4-wheeler for a ride.  Checked the cows, put up some new fence, and drug the old hay piles so new grass would grow.   ::dancinred:: I just love my wheeler!!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
i use mine to plow, drag stuff and for fun! i have the first
4 wheeler made for production  its a 1968 rupp go joe.
cool  machine.  i got a honda foreman a yamaha 200
moto4.  need to get one more!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
i have a 1 of 500 polarises i'll let you add to yu colection next year
« Last Edit: May 05/22/07, 11:19:09 PM by tripnchip »

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Pulled out of town 5-24 for a little camping trip  a little further up nort.  Fri, was a cold miserable wet day so we just set around camp and let the little lady wind down from a hard week at work. Sat. I went on a ride with a fellow from a atv mag. that came up for a article. the ride was about 35 miles round trip throw the woods. We would of liked to have showed him more but he was on a time limit. Sun. me and the little lady headed off toward the Bigfork area and just simply spent the day going down every trail we came to just enjoying the woods and the wildlife we saw. put 41 miles on that day. Mon. we headed out towards the Lost Lake area with no special destination and had another 43 miles on the bikes when we got back. Tue. was another kick back do nothing but enjoy the day and the lake. Wed. we rode over to a friends cabin and visited with them for a while.Thats only a 21 mile round trip but for some reason we had 32 miles on the atv's when we got back. Thur. was a great day so we sat around camp for a while and then put the ankle biters on the atv's and took them for  short ride. Got back to camp around noon, had a beer and decided to put the chest waders on and do some shore line fishing. By the time I had moved 150 yards down the shore line and back I had released 14 small mouth.It was a great time being I was using my ultra lite with 4 lb. line and a small sunnie jig. Fri. we took a ride out to the whale and back for another 30 mile ride and then we just set around the fire and enjoyed a few beers a pleasant last evening at the lake.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
I have a polaris 300.  I toook this picture with my camera phone during the winter.  So. it's not the best picture.  I have only been out a couple times this Spring.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline TK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Andover, MN
I just picked up a new 2007 polaris sportsmen 500 deluxe yesterday morning.  Road it a couple times around the block at a buddies house yesterday.  Can't wait to get out on the trails!

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
tk, I have a the o6 500 special edition. too nice of a ride for me because i belief in using them without abusing. The next one will be a camo.
junkie, My first atv was a 94 300 just like that. That thing had to of had 10,000 on it when I sold it.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
pic. one 0f my 500 HO

pic 2

Of couse these were taken before it saw a trail.
« Last Edit: August 08/13/07, 04:28:53 PM by tripnchip »

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Looks like you got yourself a very nice ride Pops!   ::dancinred:: gg

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Wellll it don't look quit that good any more. At least not close up. ;D

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
does that thing even move with all that stuff
hanging on it! :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Heck bone it's not even loaded for a ride in the pic. just for starters it's missing the exatra gas the cooler , chain saw and gas and oil for the saw.It now has a bigger box  on the back then what is in the pic. Under the cover of the front rack you will find bungie cords, tie down strap, 100 ft. of cable, snatch block and I forget what else. I wont even get into what is in the back box., but there is none of it that hasn't been used at some time.When you rides in the middle of know where you have to be prepared to patch things to get home or spend the night in the woods, what ever the case might be.
Lol at a thought i just had.
 We were riding one day and had a couple new people with us one of the guy's had a problem,between what all the regulars were carrying we had him going in no time. Aferwards one of the new guy's makes a rmark about not seeing a pot. Somone pipes up and say's there were a lot of them, just had to drink the beer or eat the soup first.