Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Stillwater area fishing report 5-12-06  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
STILLWATER - Jimmy's Bait and Tackle, Stillwater (651-430-2554) The river level is up and the no wake is off. Several walleyes in the 28-29? and 16-20? range have been caught this week on jigs and fatheads or #5 and #7 Shad Raps. All area lakes are good for panfish with an accidental bass being caught. The Wisconsin opener was fantastic this past weekend.

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
A guy I work with me told me tonight that his brother has been going down there every morning and trolling cranks. He said they have been getting their limit of eaters daily and also some big ones in the 27+ range.

I have been hearing these reports since the opener. It sounds like the Croix is the place to be!