Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Minnewaska 8.23.07  (Read 4900 times)

Offline LandDr

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Great duck hunting weather!

I am still amazed by how shallow the walleyes are coming in at night...even more amazing is that there is no one out fishing them.  Fall always brings out alot of people along the beach...why wait until it is so cold?

I have had several reports of people out on the Glenwood dock (T-Dock) catching walleyes on crawlers throughout the night.  I have still been getting them on F11 Vampires.  I am back from Oregon and itching to get back out there.

Sunfish are still in the 7 to 8 oz. range in 12 to 16 feet of water and will probably stay there throughout winter.

I am anxiously waiting for the "Tri-vector"...ducks in the morning, pheasants in the afternoon and walleyes at night on big Minnewaska.

Anyone else fishing Minnewaska?

Kyle
Fish on...and on...and on...and on