Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: best and by far the cheapest fix for targets  (Read 4898 times)

Offline GOLDTIP

• Outdoorsman
  • My first Wisconsin deer October 2008
my buddy shot the whole insert out on his glendel and heck why pay 50 for vitals when you go to the hardware store and a can of great stuff for 4.00 or cheaper if on sale [dont buy the window and door crap] because it is designed for minimal expansion and the origanal stuff expands to its max filling all voids spray it in let it dry really quik dry time and shave it flush with the body with a fine tooth handsaw and draw the vitals or just an aiming point to your preferance and this will last a long time if wears out just repeat process (cheap target for fixed blade shooters) or I guess if you wanted to just make a box from plywood and fill it full and that is one hell of a cheap target that will last and arrow removal isnt bad at all.
LIFE IS ALWAYS FULL OF CHANGES  SO ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED  SO HUNT WHILE YOU CAN !!!!

Offline blazer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I had thought about doing that to my target, but wasn't sure if it would work.  Sounds like I might have to go out and buy a few cans of the foam.  Have you noticed any damage to the arrows from hitting the foam?
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.  -B. Franklin

Offline GOLDTIP

• Outdoorsman
  • My first Wisconsin deer October 2008
LIFE IS ALWAYS FULL OF CHANGES  SO ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED  SO HUNT WHILE YOU CAN !!!!

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
That's a great tip........Thanks LUVNLIFE

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
That is an excellent idea and tip, thanks for sharing this with MNO.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"