Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I need help!!!!!!!  (Read 1759 times)

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
OK what I need is someone to use my mapcreate to create a map of the twin cities and surrounding areas I cant do it because I have windows vista and it wont  read the card reader. So if someone could help me with this I would be greatful. I wouldnt ask but I need to do this for my new delivery job. So if someone can please let me know.

Randy

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Randy,

I'm not exactly understanding what your trying to do, but if you need to use my computer today, i am home watching football and working in the yard.

Make sure to ask your new job for a Kings atlas of the twin cities. You can get these at any major gas station for $18 or so. I like Kings the best because the text is much bigger than the other book.

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
cool bro....... yeah i got a kings book