Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Arkansas Family Reunion  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Dont choo nevah evah tease dem southenahs:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3834576733997836/arkansas_family_reunion/

::rockon:: :gunsmilie:   :taz:  ::50cal::  ::dancinred::  :gunsmilie:   ::drunks:: ::50cal::   ::cheers:: :gunsmilie:   ::50cal::  :rock:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline tattguy12

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I almost cried that was so enjoyable to watch.. :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:
WOW LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BULLHEAD!!!!!!

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
   ::dito     :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:   ::cheers::

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
GRUTE:  CAN ANYONE COME TO YOUR FAMILY REUNION??? LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!!
GENO

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Ya ya ya -- anyone can come.   ;D  I'll be heading down yonder ta Kain-tuck ta see my kin twards end of this munth.   ;D  Im from there so Im bi-lingual.  I speak clean Minnesotan and slured Kain-tuckian. 

Seriously, Im going to see my sister and her extended family and also some friends I grew up with.  One is my oldes friend in my life.  I've known him since I was about 4.  I was "running away" and saw him playing in his sand box so I asked if I could play too.  He said sure and we've been friends ever since.  I got 2 hole houses away from my house on that "run away."   :ROTFLMAO:  Cant wait to see them all.

Doubt we'll be shootin any fire arms like in the video   ::violin:;  but there will be some of this   ::cheers::  and lots of this  ;D

Grute  ::dancinred::

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 I still cant stop smile'in . My brother and i  and some class three collectors used to shoot some of the same things  in that video. Brings me back .  thanks  bro  for posting that !  GOOD TIMES

HT
member  # 569

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
GRUTE:  NOW THAT YOUR BACK HOW WAS THE GATHERING IN THE SOUTH?
GENO

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
No fire arms or feudin from the Hatfields but we still had fun.  Saw my sister, her kids, and their kids.  Saw my aunt for the first time in 8 years along with my cousin who is now engaged.  Boy has she changed in 8 years.  Then saw the high school buddies who came up with the name Grute.  Now they got kids and introduce me to them as Grute.  I bet their wives don't even know my real name.   ;D  And I saw another friend who is like a Grandma to me.  She is the sweetest person I know and now at 83, she's kinda slowin down a bit.  She took me fishin when the "big boys" didn't have room and we showed em all up; I'll never forget that.  The old saying "revenge is a dish best served cold" is wrong.  My seroget Grandma and I showed up the big boys and we had a fish fry so I'd say its a dish best served fried with hush puppies.   ;D  It was so good seeing everyone again but it was so short.  Momma talked me into driving so we could save some money but I'll never do that again.  We spent a lot of time.  She must have caught me at a weak moment.

Thanks for thinkin of me.  When I get back home from Nort Dakota, I'll post some pics of the reunion.  Good times.

Grute

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
cool grute!  was just wondering how the trip went!
yes post pics!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Well thanks for thinkin of me.  You guys are the greatest!!   ::rockon::  I have a TON of pictures so heres a few  -- ok heres a bunch.   ;D

Swan and Lil Grute Dudette at the corvette Museum in Bowling Green KY:

Leaving the museum -- some guy just picked up his new vet:

Where our old A-Frame cabin was.  My best friend from before preschool bought it, leveled it and build this place -- is huge and beautiful inside:

Hockey #12 and Swan doin some tubin:

The Grute Clan minus the Grute Man.  We're at a place in Bowling Green called Lost River Cave:

Another from Lost River Cave.  Theres a small cave tour but lots of hiking, a butterfly sanctuary, panning for gems....lots of fun:

My neice (Spud Monkey), her son Luke, Hockey #12, and Swan in Mammoth Caves.  This place has MILES of caves to tour.  I LOVE going there every time Im in KY.

Another pic at Mammoth caves with my sister and Momma Grute there.  Momma's havin agood time don't ya think? 

Me and Momma Grute leaving Mammoth Caves on the bus.  Boy howdy she looks like she had fun:

Yeah those caves have an intoxifying affect on some folks:

A little masked robber entertaining us during our drive (2000 miles total -- never again!!!!)  The scarf is Momma's from the 3 Day Breast Cancer walk:

Well thats a bunch but I got tons more.  Maybe we could make some popcorn and have a slide show.   ::popcorn::

I wish the trip could have been longer but no could do.  We'll go back again in 09 probably.  Maybe then we'll have some firearms like the good folks in Arkansas  :whistling:

Talk to you folks later.
Grute  ::dancinred::

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Grute:  great pics and great memories!!   ::dancinred:: ::dancinred::

Geno
GENO

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Great pics Grute, it looks like you guys had an awesome time...thanks for sharing with us!  happy2.gif

It looks like not everyone reads the "No burnouts" sign at the Corvette Museum huh?!   :ROTFLMAO:
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
thanks for posting them grute! looks like a lot
of fun.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com