Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Minnesota Archery's FREE givaway!!!  (Read 7288 times)

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
Hey ya'll,
Post below why you would like a new grunt call and you may just win one.  We are giving away a FREE M.A.D. Buck Growl at random to one lucky participant!  We will do the drawing next Tuesday, November 6th.  So post up!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I would like one to give to my brother who is 15 and just getting into hunting.  Although I would love a new one and could use it I already have a couple and he does not so I would pass it on to him and teach him how to use it and the best time when to use it.  Thanks for the consideration!
Don't shoot anything you do not plan on eating ~ D. S.
If the women don't find you handsome at least they will find you handy!  Red Green

Offline Crazy4Outdoors

• Outdoorsman
Would love to have this new grunt call and let the kids use it - 15 yr. old son has shot a few does during gun season and one doe just this year on opening day of bow season.  He's "itching" to get his first buck!  This may help him.  Would like to see the other kids use it as well - take turns?

Offline gds

• Outdoorsman
I would like to win a new call because the one i have now is JUNK.
Gary

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hey I'll take a crack at that.  I have never used a grunt call while bow hunting, but if it comes with a DVD to show me how.  If it works I'll have to brag about it to my friends.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
I could use it because I lost mine a couple nights ago.
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I got an 11 year old who Im trying to gear up for hunting next year.  He'd love it.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
I have one just like that one and it works great. If I was to get another one I would give it to my brother as he is to darn cheap to buy anything that requires reading instuctions. The DVD would be great for him.

OR...I'd sell it on ebay. ;D :whistling:
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Big_D

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This is awesome.  My 12 year old son is just getting to be able to hunt...got him a youth bow last summer and grandpa gave him a rifle for this years gun hunt.....Would love to start him off with his own call (sharing spit as they say is not a great turn-on to hunting) and would like for him to be in consideration
"If it ain't freezin', it ain't fishin'"

Offline BearGuide

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Castle Creek Outfitters - Northern MN Bear Guide
    • www.Castle-Creek-Outfitters.com
Count me in - I just broke mine.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
That is somthing my grandson would like to have.

Offline outdoorfamilyof6

• Outdoorsman
  • My FIRST duck!!
I would love to give my darlin boyfriends back to him!! LOL  His dog, (daisy) got a hold of it and chewed it and now it snags!! LOL   sad3.gif
Harmony- WITO member

Offline ice_bandit

• Outdoorsman
i would like the grunt call to give to my fiances little brother who i had just purchased a bow for him.  Finally got him to bow hunt and now he needs the equipment

Offline TimL

• Outdoorsman
Could always use something new.

Offline TMT

• Outdoorsman
  • Deer hunting/waking up in the morning.
I would love a grunt call and learn how to use it.  I am always leary on using any kind of noise maker (can or rattling), the video would be awesome to learn from.
<><
Catchin' fish is a bonus!

Offline murdock54

• Outdoorsman
  • Golden Retriever - Rio
I think a grunt call would be great for me because of where I hunt. Our land boarders a state park and I think I could use one to bring some of the deer out of the park; especially after I watch the intructional DVD.
RIO! DUKE! BATMAN!   Lets go hunting!!

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I would like a grunt call. I only use a bleat in heat call. I hunt where their are some bucks and just have not bought one yet and would like to get one asap to bow hunt the rest of the year with. ::dancinred::
If today was perfect. There would be no need for tomorrow.

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
And the winner is

CRAZY4OUTDOOR!

Send me a p.m. with your address and phone number and I will get the call out to you.  Congrats and thank you everyone that entered.  Stay posted for more giveaways!!!

Matt @ Minnesota Archery
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline Crazy4Outdoors

• Outdoorsman
THANK YOU SO MUCH MnArch!!!  Our son is going to love this, as will the rest of us when we sit out there trying to call something in!
I appreciate this so much; awesome!

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Congrats Crazy4Outdoors.  Your boy should be thrilled.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.