Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Brand new MNO chat released 10-16-07  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
For all of you MNO chatters out there we have great news! Today we purchased and installed a very quality chat for the site.

This new chat is very easy to use, all you have to do is be a registered member of MNO and you will have instant access to the new chatroom, you must also be logged in to MNO. Absolutely no guests can access the room, the new chat automatically logs you in from the information in your profile on MNO.

No more passwords, no fake usernames and very simple to use. Just click on chat from the main page after you are logged into this site and start chatting with other MNO'ers!

Have fun!!!

« Last Edit: October 10/16/07, 06:53:29 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

The new Chat looks great Spin!  happy2.gif happy2.gif happy2.gif

Many thanks to Hedrocks, Spinach and McFly for all their hard work on getting this chat going. I know they spent ALOT of time researching what chat programs would have all the options that they wanted for our members and that would also work with our website software seamlessly. Great job guys!!!

I hope to get in one of these nights and catch up with everyone. It's been a crazy couple of weeks at work for me, I can use some laughs with old friends!!!

party3.gif party3.gif party3.gif party3.gif
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I tried it and it seems to work real well.  I didn't notice a "log out" button so I just clicked on "Rooms" and it showed me no one was in there.  I guess that means Im not either hence Im logged out.

Thanks guys for all the hard work.

Grute   ::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
was in the chat lastnite, thanks guys for the hard work and great job. it realy seems to work well.