Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Home Alone  (Read 5207 times)

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Well almost......My eldest went to see the new X-men movie with his friends and his younger brother went to a party at the roller rink. The wife is home, but she is out back tending to her garden. I have to say it is quite nice not to have to run off somewhere as soon as I get home. Time to pop the top on a cold one. 8)
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline 7Pines

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
My wife and two boys ran up to the cottage around noon today.  I hit the Rush River this morning with a buddy and caught a bunch o' trout there, then I ran up to Seven Pines and enjoyed a few hours w/ a client that knew his way around a trout stream.  He managed some good ones and now I too am home alone...very nice indeedy!  Got a few cold ones under the ol' belt right friggin' now and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight!  HA!
Good for us, eh Joe?!
Dan

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
You know it.

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I'm home alone tonight too. Had the kids until 8pm, then have them again at 830 in the morning for the weekends camping trip.

Been working on a few cold ones myself. ;D

CHEERS
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I have the place to myself all w/e. ;D Wished I didn't have so many cold ones last night. ::) The only things to bother me are the pesky cat who gave me poison ivy >:(.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson