Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New bow  (Read 4504 times)

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Well as many of you know, I sold my bow to Deadeye+ a couple weeks ago figuring I wouldn't have much time to hunt anyways. Well my wife's schedule has changed a little and it gives me a few days every couple weeks to get out with the bow. So I bought a Parker brand bow from Cabela's three days ago...took it back yesterday. It was OK but nothing like my old Diamond Liberty.
 After walking past the bows in the Bargain Cave last night I spotted what looked like a Diamond Black Ice hanging there, and upon further inspection I found it was a 60# Black Ice. And the price was about $150 of regular retail! :rock: I almost wet myself with glee. It is a bare-bones bow so I spent about an hour and a half picking out all the component to be attached. Wish it was a #70 but from what I've heard that 10 pounds doesn't make that much of a difference. Just hope to heck it will be at least as good as that Liberty I sold. ::hittingself::
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Awsome deal! I bought a Black Ice this past spring and have been very happy with it. I haven't had a chance to come to full draw on a deer yet, but I'm heading to WI this morning for a 4 day hunt.  happy2.gif
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Just got home with the Black Ice and it ROCKS! Lots better than that Parker I returned and right on par with my old Liberty. Few more little tuning devices and it will be "All That".
Now with this new bow I think I shall be selling a couple guns, certainly won't be having enough time for them anymore.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you found the bow you like slick, still time to go get one with it.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Wet myself with glee?  Man you're to funny.   :ROTFLMAO:  Sounds like a great deal.  I always look into the bargan cave when Im there too.

::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.