Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Marlin Firearms  (Read 1807 times)

Offline GRAMPS

• Outdoorsman
Just got some interesting information.  Remington Arms is buying Marlin Firearms Co..  The sale is to be compleated sometime in late January 2008.  If I hear anything more I will let everyone know.

Gramps

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
I guess one way to beat the competition, is to BE the competition.
very interesting gramps, thanks.
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
That is interesting...It could be a good thing, but I hope they dont stop making some of the marlin products like Browning did when they bought out Winchester!  I love Browning's stuff,  but when they stopped producing winchester's lever action rifles.... man, that was just plain LAME!  I hope they plan on bringing em back!     -thunderpout :happy1:

Offline GRAMPS

• Outdoorsman
Browning was unable to produce the models 94, 70 or 1300 becase of some type of trademark on them.  I think that they are working on that for 2008 or later.

Gramps