Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Moved Topics!  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Just a quick note to everyone, I spent the last 3 days going through all of the topics in the General Discussion forum, i ended up moving approximately 300 topics to other boards.

Absolutely no topics were removed or deleted, they were just moved to different areas. So, if you are looking for something and can not find it, take a look in the forums and look to the most abvious place.

Any questions, let me know.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Don't want to sound to whiny but I usually only browes the General Discussion, For Sale and the Wanted sections. Must be missing out on alot of good stuff.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Slick who do you think you're foolin?  I see you in the MNO Saloon every night   :tequila;

:rotflmao:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Slick who do you think you're foolin?  I see you in the MNO Saloon every night   :tequila;

:rotflmao:
You are funny man Grute.
I drink usually drink alone or with someone.  :toast:
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.