Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Proper Use of Snares for Capturing Furbearers  (Read 2137 times)

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
It is a pretty good piece of info. It covers snaring pretty effectively but.

I use the word but because this was wrote in the state of Colorado where the foothold trap has been outlawed for many yrs. Some of the snaring methods mentioned aren't legal in MN. He does mention to be sure and stake them solid. As an instructor I think he could have stressed this a little bit more.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
good point griz.... on the legal part i should a put check you local laws first. plus takeing a trappers ed coures would be the best if you have never trapped before...