Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: a tribute to all moms  (Read 4901 times)

Offline repowoman

• Outdoorsman
  • MOTHER NATURE = RAW POWER
NATURE IS THE TRUE BEAUTY OF BEING OUTDOORS

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I loved this one Repowoman..I couldn't figure out how to post it on here though! :withstupid:
Sounds just like me every single day of my life though!  Thanks for sharing it here, it's hillarious!
 :toast:  gg

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
This is an incredible coincidence. You're not going to believe this but there is a guy on this site named... Repoman. And your name is Repowoman. Crazy huh.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
This is an incredible coincidence. You're not going to believe this but there is a guy on this site named... Repoman. And your name is Repowoman. Crazy huh.

LMAO  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i wonder if they made kids if they would call him Repoman Jr.??

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot

LMAO  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i wonder if they made kids if they would call him Repoman Jr.??

nah i wouldent do that  ;D

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
HAHAHHA good find RW, i love it
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Oh my gosh--that brought back so many memories of when all of the 7 were at home...I said some of the very same WORDS and PHRASES!!!  That was GOOD!!! Thanks Repowoman!!!!! Still LMAO!!!!!   GGM!!!!