Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ice fishing Sale????  (Read 2559 times)

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
     Has anybody seen any good sales on ice fishing poles? I seem to of lost mine. I just need some cheap set-ups to get the kids out on the 15th. I don’t want top of the line stuff as I only ice fish every few years.

Thanks
Are you a hunter or do you just kill things? Respect the wildlife!

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
I think fleet farm might still have some for $10 or less

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Gander in Eden Prairie had 40% off all of their combos. As of Thursday, they had a few left wit different variety.

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I know Dick's Sporting goods had some great deals. Tip up for $5 and rods and reels for about $12. Not sure if that had any left or not.
If today was perfect. There would be no need for tomorrow.

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
I forgot about the Farm   thanks

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I went to Gander Mountain today and got a couple of St. Croix combos for $20 each.  The kids thought I was buying new poles for them, but I think I will just give them a couple of my old ones.

Offline bowhunter73

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Cedar, MN Member #113
Today I stopped by the Farm, the Mart, and the Mountain With no real luck it seems most everything already went on clearance last week. And POOF it was gone.

So the hunt is still on. On the other hand, I could just tie a string to the kid’s fingers
 :rotflmao:

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Might work better if you tie it around the waist then throw them in. That way they have both hands to catch fish with.  :rotflmao: Ok bad joke. I would still try Dick's sporting good. Where do you live they have three around town.
If today was perfect. There would be no need for tomorrow.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Today I stopped by the Farm, the Mart, and the Mountain With no real luck it seems most everything already went on clearance last week. And POOF it was gone.

So the hunt is still on. On the other hand, I could just tie a string to the kid’s fingers
 :rotflmao:

Get a hold of me, I have about 30 brand new rods and reels in the garage. They vary form Gander series, St Croix, Frabill and some other brands. I have rod cases too.

I'll set you up for a lot less money than the stores.

I'm saving a few for Realtree too.

I always look for good deals at the end of a season and buy as much as I can afford, now theres too much stuff in my garage. I gave each kid at the Peltier get together a rod combo and rod case last year too.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
thats nice of you pat, i was just about to ad in that gandermountian in eden praire has a few left 40 percent off. they are berklys come in 2 a pack