Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: GG  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
GG
What you been doing?

Are you going fishing on opener?
Where ya going?
What are you fishing for?
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Hey Gal!!

Well I've been really busy lately with the kids and their wrestling program, the boys were in the Jaycee State Tournament last weekend.  My husband told them if they both took first place, he would get a mohawk just like them!  This was a hard tournament for them, you had to pre-qualify for it at other tournaments throughout the year.  Needless to say, my husband is now sportin' a mohawk!!  Both boys came in first place!!! They were both on fire and wrestled better than I have ever seen this year.  We sure were not expecting that, but we are very proud of them!!!  Now they will be continuing to wrestle every tuesday and thurdsay night, and will be starting baseball soon, every monday and wednesday night.  So we don't have a lot of time on our hands.

Also, we are in the middle of a big remodeling project on our kitchen, living room and 3 season!  YUK!!  So when we are home we are usually working on that, it's a huge job that going to take a lot of time.

...LOL, so that's what I've been doing!!

We are for sure going fishing on the opener.  We wouldn't miss it for nothing.  We will be out on Mille Lacs Friday night at midnight (waves permitting, for me!), but I am soooo looking forward to it.  We will be fishing for Wallies!!!  Where are you gonna be for opener?

I've been missing you in chat lately, there's something I want to talk to you about one of these days...

Hope to catch up with you real soon!

Take Care Gal!!

~gg

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
WOW
yah for them

I am proud of them too

Busy busy

I think fall lake on opener... i got a boat!!!!

hehe

I want pics of the house when its done too..lol

do you get sea sick? do you take motion pills?
they work!!!

take care GG

miss ya here

NG

the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait