Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: crappie still biting?  (Read 1571 times)

Offline monti

• Minnow
  • love them crappies
anybody know where & can we still get on the ice? is mille lacs still active?
monti
monti

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
It is coming to an end now as most resorts are not even reporting now. The best advice i can give is to make a phone call to your lake of choice and ask them. I know some lakes are hit and miss right now with ice, it's kind of a day to day thing.

I know you can still get on Mille lacs but that could change in the next couple of days.

I'm not the best person to ask for late ice advice, I've been known to get wet quite a few times in years past. I'm so addicted that I go until its completely over, i never put myself in harms way, but i do take some chances when it comes to shoreline ice.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Babes

• Outdoorsman
  • The Best Little Bait Shop in Ely!
    • Babes Bait & Tackle
If you are up to the drive, we still have plenty of ice up here in Ely. I took some nice crappies to 13" this week,and we're still drillin' 24-30".
Babes Bait & Tackle

Offline monti

• Minnow
  • love them crappies
thanks for the invite, you never know, the closer we get to end of season the more desperate we become & maybe the drive will get shorter. where in the world would you go on such a big lake? I am guessing you are talking about michigan or are you talking shagawa?  monti
monti