Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wild draft  (Read 1969 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
so what does everyone think of the wild's moves over the weekend prior to the draft, and their draft pick?

As much as I liked O'Sullivan, I think this is a good move.  It gets us a GOOD established player, a big 1st line forward that scores goals... and he is good friends with Gaborik.  Hopefully that will influence gabby to re-sign.  I think this post the wild in position to make a playoff run this season... but I hope the price wasn't too high. O'Sullivan is going to be a great goal scorer.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
don't we have any hockey fans in the state of hockey?
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I think it was a great move, Demitra is an established goal scorer and will help Gabby become one of the best in the league.

Giving up O'Sullivan is risky, and will definitely hurt the team in the future, but the Wild will be a definite playoff caliber team with Demitra in the lineup.

Should be an exciting year for Wild hockey again.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"