Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Nightly chat?  (Read 38243 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so whats the differnece between this chat or just plain posting on a forum!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
so whats the differnece between this chat or just plain posting on a forum!!!!!!!!!!
Top of the forum is home forum then chat click on chat an have a looksee,Multi members can post at the same time carring a conversation,I'm cookin so I,ll be there for the next few minutes iffin ya wanna try it?
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
So big guy ya gonna try it out?? I know at work you have tons a free time BUT at home someone gotz ya by a ear lobe,just shake it off an try it :surrender:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
some day!!!!!!!!! gotta have something to talk about........being all shy and bashfull ya know!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Any chatters around this evening? Working on a GT but promise I won't bite!  ;)
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Anybody still awake? I think my pot pie is done so don't mind me if I cuss when I burn my mouth on it!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Heading into the chat room. Where's the TP?  ;)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Chitter chatter let's get at 'er!

Offline Aiden2002Master

• Outdoorsman
A night chat sounds like fun. Grab a glass of chardonnay and some cheese and we're good to go!