Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Team "Straight Shooters"  (Read 12015 times)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Nice Buck Deadeye!! CONGRATS!!  :toast:

~GG

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
Nice work Deadeye. Looks like a dandy buck!

Alex
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Awesome pictures guys!! Makes signing in to check the site that much better  :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks like I picked the right place to go hunting on Friday.   This dandy 13 point 180 pound buck came by at 9:00 AM.  Funny thing is he was running with a doe and a possibly bigger buck. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
VERY nice buck Dead Eye.  You're having the best season of just about anyone I know.   Scoreboard updates coming in a few minutes or so.

:happy1:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Tim, have you heard from Rickwags?  He seems to have fallen off the planet.   It's been a week now since I last shot a deer and my trigger finger is twitching.   :nerd:
I still plan to go hunting but it will have to be a very nice day. :rotflmao:

Offline SMIGRATOR

• Outdoorsman
Looks like I picked the right place to go hunting on Friday.   This dandy 13 point 180 pound buck came by at 9:00 AM.  Funny thing is he was running with a doe and a possibly bigger buck. 

Nice looking deer for sure.

Offline SMIGRATOR

• Outdoorsman
I went out again today and managed to out smart this nice 8 pointer.   I just saw him for a short time about 80 yards away moving in the thick brush.  I did my best grunt-snort-wheeze and he responded by showing me what a REAL grunt-snort-wheeze should sound like.  I tried again and he responded from a different location.  This went on for a couple minutes while he made a circle around me.  Finally he stepped onto a trail and because I had my gun up and ready, I was able to get off a quick shot.   I guess I'm not going hunting tomorrow but will try again Friday.

Nice looking deer, What area do you hunt?

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hunt in area 221, southeastern Morrison County. 

Offline Rickwags

• Outdoorsman
Hey Team,

I kinda did fall off the face of the earth. I left the end of Oct to go to Colorado for 2 weeks and then came back for shotgun season where I did get a 10 pointer that I will send in. This is my busy season at work and to hunt I have to work when I can so havent had time to get on here. I have a pic but it says it is too large, how do I get ti to post? Can I send it to someone to handle that?

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
PM sent.   :deer:         :green archer:

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Here's the latest one taken by Rickwags (Im simply posting the picture for him):

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
Dandy of a deer Rickwags! :happy1:
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Way to go. That is an impressive buck to be sure.  Looks like really good mass at the base.
Congrats on the buck.