Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FABULOUS LOTW REPORT 7/28  (Read 2788 times)

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I've lived in Warroad for just over 3 years now. Not too long after I first moved up here, I met and became friends with my fishin buddy, Fiskynut. We have had many good times on the water but nothing to compare with what we did on 7/28. We got into a deep trolling bite that was just incredible! Between the two of us, I'm fairly certain that we nailed 75 walleye's that day. Fisky got a 31, 29 and a half, 29, and 27 inch eye! PIGS! One right after the other! HAWGS! I came in a distant second with a fat, golden, 30.5 inch beauty. Not my biggest walleye ever, but the biggest I've caught on LOTW. For all the time I've known Fiskynut, I've been giving him crap that there were no walleye's in LOTW bigger than 15 inch's. So he's been making it his life's mission to put me on a 30 incher. Well he came through and with flying colors! We were using Deep Tail Dancers and trolling around rock piles in 28 to 30 feet of water. Did I keep any of the big fish? Well I'm not gonna tell ya, so there! I think thats my business, don't you? If there is anything I can't stand >:(, it's the CPR Freak who thinks everybody should only act and think as they do. I figure if I want to keep some fish and it's legal for me to do, I am dam well going to do it! And if these freaks, in all their environmental piety want to take their shots at me, go for it! There's a big target on my back and I'll gladly provide you with my address! There! I finally said it and I'm glad! :) May the next fish you catch be HUGE! ;D ;D DIRTBALL2 ;)
"You can't BS an old BS'er"

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 :) ;) DITTO TOO YOU #2!! THE ENVIRO.S HAVE HAD THEIR DAYS AND THEIR SAYS. now its time to face the facts that everday fisherman can still deside which is the best to do for themselfs. we do not need intervention by the DNR and enviromantles to? do what we were taught by our mentors. for if we, the fisherman can control our gread there is no need for poaching or over limits. THE TRUE SPORTSMAN IS STILL THE BEST D.N.R. WOODCHUCK (david stelter)
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline TNT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
8)
hear ya loud and clear db,
i haven't met a walleye yet that i didn't like on a fresh bun with butter and some root,
hell ya got to get into the slot just to get a decent fillet-o-fish sandwich, ;D ;D ;D
to each their own,
fish on,
<((((((((((((((((><
tnt