Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gil Getter  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
While at the "man store" yesterday I came across Northland Tackles new line of jigs I think they call the "Bro Bug series". I can't remember what they were all called, but I bought a few of the Gil Getters. I really like the size and shape of this jig. It should get down there fast and show up well on the flasher.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I made sure to point those out to my Mrs. and told her christmas is coming.  They definately look like they will nicely!
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Can you post a pic of the jig? I Googled it but didn't get any hits. I did see a couple of "Girl Getters" links though, but I resisted the manly urge to check those sites out!  :bonk:

Offline antlermass

• Outdoorsman
We were at the store yesterday and watched a video on these, Yeah they looked pretty cool, but when we were going to look at them on the shelf, we couldn't find them... :(

You'll have to let us know how they work!

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Can you post a pic of the jig? I Googled it but didn't get any hits. I did see a couple of "Girl Getters" links though, but I resisted the manly urge to check those sites out!  :bonk:

Here's a pic. from the Northland Tackle website.  And here's the link as well:
http://www.northlandtackle.com/Category/main.taf?cat=359

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/27/08, 08:10:36 PM by Jeff »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline mathews4ever

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I really like the look of them new mudbugs.I have to pic up a few in grasshopper and lady bug.
« Last Edit: November 11/29/08, 07:41:27 PM by mathews4ever »
"when a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is twenty feet closer to god." -Fred Bear-