Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ice Fishing Contests ?  (Read 4923 times)

Offline BK19

• Outdoorsman
    • keechracing
does anyone know of any dates and times of fishing contests that are usaually on washington and francis etc.....thanks Bill
my wallet is as empty as a monday morning church

Offline Tyler Holm

• Minnow
There is a league in Rochester and its area lakes.  You can find more info my going to my website listed in my profile.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Tyler, welcome to MNO!  Glad you found your way here!  Feel free to post a link right to your Rochester fishing league in this thread.  We have several members on MNO from the SE MN area.  Maybe we can get a few interested in your league?
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
welcome to mno  :party3: :party3:

Offline D.T.

• Outdoorsman
Another new guy here. Looking forward to more of us "other siters" to join in here.

Quite a few of us Rochester area anglers to share some insight on our area lakes and puddles.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome to MNO D.T.  We have plenty more room for all others on MNO!  Feel free to post any reports on the Rochester Area Lakes.   We are always looking for more good info.  We are glad you could join us on MNO!  :party1:
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Tyler Holm

• Minnow
Check out the link below for all the info on the Ultimate Panfish League - Rochester. 
http://www.tylerholmoutdoors.com/uplr/

Offline Tyler Holm

• Minnow
Just and FYI, the Ultimate Panfish Leage - Rochester is off to a great start this ice season.  Take a peek at the link above for more information.