Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Faribault Area  (Read 48526 times)

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
for Mazaska Lake Sunnies will bites anywhere on 7 to 9 feet deep. with wax worm also monster big FISH too
good luck....
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i might thinking going little south in Freeborn Lake as heard there Giant Jumboperch Avg. 12 to 16 inches... only deep 5 feet but nice lake.... my will be first time to there might on Sunday or Monday?!?!?!?
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey guys

I going icefish tomorrow morning 7am @ Roberds lake for 4 to 5 hours then go to Mazaska lake on the North side for sunnies and big fish in the afternoon....
Will let you know how goes biting? I always kick fish no matter ha
Have a good weekend warm Finally
Daniel Rud

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have to work down in faribault tomorrow morning so i think I am going to head down early and fish for 2-3 hours before I have to get to work.
Don't shoot anything you do not plan on eating ~ D. S.
If the women don't find you handsome at least they will find you handy!  Red Green

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Ok cool
I use my suburban color silver and with white sticker deer on back windows if u find me there smile
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This morning we went Roberds lake pretty good keep abt 20 fish sunnies n NICE crappies n some perch
Then 6 guys, we went French lake we limits total 60 crappies 40 @ French lake good size not alike Roberds lake...  good to eating deep fry fish really good... I kick alots fish today whooo!
Daniel Rud

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Never made it out, had to get to work earlier than I was originally supposed to.  Might try to make it out tomorrow morning.  Nice report, Letgofishing.  Any size to the crappies?
If the women don't find you handsome at least they will find you handy!  Red Green

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yeah my friend Harry and I went Roberds lake this morning. We got limits slab 20 nice crappies.. I wait Pat to send of pictures of slab crappies...
I ll go icefish on Friday morning.
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Pat?????? wait for u send pix into.
thanks!
Daniel Rud

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Here you go.

[attachment deleted by admin]
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline kingfisher1

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a good day's fishing
walleyes, pannies, esox, cats, I don't care, let's go fishing!!

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Tried Roberds Monday morning and didn't have even close to that kind of luck.  I must have been using the exact opposite presentation!  My vex was lit up, but nothing did more than sniff my presentation.  I was stumped cause you usually get at least one or two agressive bites out of the school.

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey Stensethfan,
same other many peoples and friends pissed off @ me. they didnt catch very much most no fish to 3 crappies
i kick alots slabs crappies... very challenge bites as very fussy bites GUYS can't feel it while bites.
my friend Harry sit with me and i got 16 and he got 4 that i teach him how catch...
fun fun...
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I'm thinking abt go Mazaska lake on NORTH side deep 9 to 11 feet for sunnies and some bass n northerns.....  In the morning after i work 8am so i will be @ Mazaska lake between 8 30 to 9am
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Mazaska lake very VERY slow...
So my son n I go back Roberds lake tomorrow morning 6 30am to before noon.
Daniel Rud

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Any luck this morning?

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We keep 15 slabs crappies
Pretty slow bites as cold... :cold:
@ Roberds lake
Daniel Rud

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Letgo, one of these days when I am working you are going to have to swing into the car wash and say hi.  You get off work about the same time I start.  I can set you up with some car wash coupons.  i would like to meet you and say hi and talk some fishing!  It gets kind of boring sown there sometimes listening to all the people complain about preassure and lack of this and that, etc!

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
ok,
where u work? when and what time?
let me know
i work overnight shift @ Minnesota State Academy for the deaf in boys students dorm.
thanks
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey
I stopped @ rainbow wash after I worked 8am to 8 30am no one there so I left home and bed... so are u going be there tomorrow morning between 8 to 8 15am to meet u??
Let me know
Thanks!
Have a good day
Daniel Rud

Offline Stensethfan

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Rainbow wash is the correct location i was just not there.  I am not there tomorrow either.  I have to talk to the boss and see when he needs another day off.  I am guessing either Thursday or Friday.  I will let you know!

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
ok-
no problem
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey
I'm going icefishing tmw morning after I work to Roberds lake also on Sat morning too then Sat. afternoon going to Albert lea for walleyes @ night...
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This morning got 8 big nice sunnies n 1 slab
n nice 1 perch stay one hole for 3 half hrs
Tomorrow morning nice around 35's should limits big nice sunnies limits for sure with 10 to 20 holes around kick slabs n sunnies n perch... hope no windy bad...
Daniel Rud

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
Letsgo, does anyone in the Faribault area get to catch any fish after you have been around?

Good lord you have been slaying them this year! Nice to see it's from the Southern MN area.  :whistling: :rotflmao:
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We got sunnies and slabs n good crappies keeper
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
We on way to Albert lea for walleyes we stay til midnight
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Albert lea @ channel
We got 4 walleyes and 3 lost
1 crappie
Too many peoples whooo!
Daniel Rud

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
hey GUYS,

how's ur trip icefishing last weekend???
wow what a nice weather weekend too...
Daniel Rud

Offline smellson

Fished mazaska in 27ft caught a couple small sunnies and 2 crappies...its cold and windy