Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Looking for Zercom Clearwater Classic Manual  (Read 4852 times)

Offline jkurkoski

• Outdoorsman
Does someone have a copy or can scan me a copy of their manual for a Zercom Clearwater Classic?  Can't find this anywhere on the net.  Let me know.   :bow:

Thanks,

John

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I might still have mine.  Give me a day or two to search for it.   :whistling:  :scratch: (Now where did I put it?)
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline gds

• Outdoorsman
I think i have mine some where also.
Gary

Offline pheasantman2121

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
You might want to try calling fishlectronics.  They are in fridley might be considered columbia heights.
For all your HVAC needs contact me at
763-587-5796

Labs 4 Me

Offline jkurkoski

• Outdoorsman
Was already there and they did some tuning and repairs on it but didn't have a copy of the manual. 
Great minds think alike.  :blues brothers:

You might want to try calling fishlectronics.  They are in fridley might be considered columbia heights.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Turns out I have the Clearwater Pro.  I don't know what the difference is.  Do you want a scanned copy of the manual anyhow? 
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Just curious why you are looking for one?

Offline jkurkoski

• Outdoorsman
Yes I would like any information on the Zercoms.

I bought a used one (Zercom) for the wife cuz she spends more time using my Vex than I do.  Plus if I had a manual it would give her something to read on the ice to learn how it works.  I'm not that good of a teacher.  I know most of the basics of the machine.  Thought I could ease her into it, than if she likes it maybe I'll get a FL-20 for my birthday and she can have my Fl-18.  It's a win - win  :king:.  Plus she's good fishing company.  But then again she may end up getting herself an FL-20.  :cry:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/09, 09:16:05 AM by jkurkoski »