Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Mr. Heater Buddy or Sunflower style  (Read 11254 times)

Offline Big_D

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Ken..you still have that???

I'd be willing to try it in my shack...how many BTU's was it again.....send me a PM
"If it ain't freezin', it ain't fishin'"

Offline Nute

Can anyone educate me as far as the propane filter goes? I have never laid eyes on anything like that.
My big buddy heater started losing its pilot last weekend it looked like it was blowing away from the orfice - air gap between pilot flame and orfice doews anyone know what causes that?                Thank Youu for a :cold:ny help

Offline sandmannd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Chasin' Tail Fishin
Just go to Fleet Farm. They are round and screw into the buddy. Then you screw your hose into that. Works very well and they are under $10 I believe.
Friends are like buttcheeks..........crap might separate them, but they come together in the end.