Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: La Crosse Pool 7 & 8  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Riverguide

• Minnow
    • Three Rivers Outfitters
I sure wish mother nature would make up her mind. Just warm up so the river will open. Anyway, ice fishing has been very good in gods country for all kinds fish. Tip up action last week was crazy, several 20 lbs were iced and alot of upper 30's. Shinners are the bait of choice. Not alot of bass but did manage a few one 22 incher is the best. Walleyes and saugers were really good last weekend. Finding a current seem on sand in about 15-20 fow is key. #5 Jign Rap with a minnow. I have not been doing to much pan fishing lately but my sources tell me that the action is great. The bigger fish are not bitting every day but the numbers more then make up for the lack of size. Genoa is still open for boat traffic. Dresbach and tremp are open to push your flat out but the action is small..
Three Rivers Outfitters
2719 Grand Ave.
La Crosse, WI 54603
1-608-792-5134
e-mail: scott@troguide.com
www.troguide.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Thanks for the report. Do you ever head up as far as Pool 4??

Offline Riverguide

• Minnow
    • Three Rivers Outfitters
Thanks for the report. Do you ever head up as far as Pool 4??

I have never fished pool 4. I have only gone as far as 5. I will be hitting 4 this spring for a weekend fishing trip with some friends
Three Rivers Outfitters
2719 Grand Ave.
La Crosse, WI 54603
1-608-792-5134
e-mail: scott@troguide.com
www.troguide.com