Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: tonka -walleyes  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Swedes Guide Service

• Outdoorsman
This report is kind of old-but--- I have been getting walleyes in the channels in these past 2 weeks ,for some reason they have not been snapping out on the main lake. I see them and graph them, but they just wont hit! I got some great pic"s of some big pike we been getting as soon as I can figure this computer out I"ll get them up. Good Fishing and Hookem in the Lips Swede.
Swedes Guide Service
West Metro Duck & Goose hunting
Fishing on Lake Minnetonka-Walleyes,Pike, Panfish--Spring, summer, winter. 

Call Swede at 612-685-4329 or www.SwedesGuideService.Com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
This report is kind of old-but--- I have been getting walleyes in the channels in these past 2 weeks ,for some reason they have not been snapping out on the main lake. I see them and graph them, but they just wont hit! I got some great pic"s of some big pike we been getting as soon as I can figure this computer out I"ll get them up. Good Fishing and Hookem in the Lips Swede.

Sounds good.

Swede - If you need help getting the pics up give me a call or pm and I can walk you through it. I pm'ed you my cell.