Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: OT report  (Read 1606 times)

Offline 7outof10

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
well i got up there on the 10th and fished for about 4 houres or so got 2 fish both about 16 or so but they where really really deep i was fishing in the late afternoon and the fish where stacked up in about 28-35 foot of water and really hart to get to bit i pulled spiners when a WARM on (that was the only thing they would hit ) nice and slow about .85 or so and i was fishing the first brakes off of shore ........ then for the next cupple days things stayed the same the fish where really had to get to bit in the day becouse of how deep they where...they where down there becouse the calm wind and the all the sun ....needed to get out of the light and the best way for them to do that is go down deep the last 2 days or so they started t come up we started to get there out of 23-28 friday on saterday they came up even more in the day 18-25 .....we where geting some each day about 5 or so ........here is my tip if you want to catch some of them start your day off at 7 pm fish tell 2am we did a lot better then fihing aroind 12-18 foot on saterday they rreally bit good at night tell a fly hatch cry that was sad .....over all kind of slow on this trip but fish where there to be had if you worked for them in the day time and night was right spot and right time and ...... cool but they where NOT hiting hard at all you needed to have an open bail and when they hit feet time line some of them we where wateing 20 sceonds or so and we would only get about 1/2 of them on if you did not feet them line (giveing them time to eat the warm ) you would only get aboit 1 out of ever 5 hits or so the big fish of the trip was my 20 1/4 coguht saterday night and i had a 18 1/2 that night to the biger ones can get had at night .....they are smarter
« Last Edit: June 06/15/09, 07:47:34 AM by 7outof10 »