Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ice fishing?  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Anyone getting their stuff ready for ice fishing? The stores have a lot of ice fishing stuff
out already!

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline 101PROOF

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have both portabels ready, I already set them up and aired out.
Wheel hoouse I use all year round so thats good to go.

I put new line's on all the poles last week and have the Ice fishing table in the garage ready and loaded.

The only thing I'm missing is ice! I was wishing that it would be like the old days when my Dad took me out the day after Thanksgiving   :fishing2:

Offline Dan R.

• Master Outdoorsman
I just brought my 4 wheeler home got a little work to do it
other wise i'm pretty well set
spuds@mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN (www.minnesotaoutdoorsman.com )

Offline spear foot 1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 Just had new canvas put on clam, working on a 8x16 wheel house I just bought. Spearing house is ready to go. Just have to test fire the auger and change some fishing lines yet and should be ready. :happy1:

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
The only thing I have gotten ready was our cabin. Finally installed a new furnace in it, so no more "smells like gas" incidents that we had experienced in previous years. It always sucked to go home with a headache that didn't come from drinking beer.  :toast:

I set up my portable the other day to air it out. Got a couple dates lined up to head to our cabin, but that's about it with hunting season going on.
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
buying soem new reels tonight and throw some line on em and im good to go!!!!  :fishing2:
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!

Offline KTapper

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have been ready since last week! and its getting depressing with the warm weather...