Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wolves (again)  (Read 8712 times)

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
They must have forgot there shovels. :oops1:
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
I know who killed those wolves... it was bigfoot!
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So two wrongs make it right, Not saying I like wolf, But it is the law, and if people keep taking the law in there own hand, If it was a trophy deer would in make it right? NO! it would not, I do think Minnesota well have an open season on wolf. and if you take that chance and you are drum to get gotten then you will site in jail for six Mo/ and pay a big fine, So be it,
I do not think by taking the law in your own hands is going fix the problem with wolfs,

If it was in self deference then they should of just call the DNR and told them, and if them they got jail time and fine, I would be standing right behind them 110%   

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
They only found 2 wolves.  They must not have been looking to hard.  I think that there were many more shot during the deer season. SSS
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Isn't it natural for the dominant predator to attempt to eliminate the competition in his hunting area ;D
The coyote does it to the fox
The wolf does it to the coyote/bears
The  :fudd: does it to the wolves :coffee:

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources TIP line at: (800) 652-9093, or the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service at (218) 720-5357

I'm sure the phone is ringing off the hook.  :rotflmao:

A good friend that lives in the ely area won't even let her kids play in the pasture anymore because of all the wolves lurking along the edges. The neighbors have lost horses, she has lost cattle and the list goes on. The kids used to run wild in the pasture and play all day. Now she is afraid to let them back there alone.

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
gotta put the youngins thru firearm safety, then concealed carry classes. ;)

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
gotta put the youngins thru firearm safety, then concealed carry classes. ;)

I thought they were born with gun in hand....  :scratch:
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.