Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MDHA Sherburne Cty Swampbucks Raffle  (Read 2737 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
As a member of the MDHA "Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter", I am once again offering raffle tickets for our Winter Raffle.  Some of you may remember I sold these last year and even sold a winning ticket to a fellow MNO'er.
Prizes:
Cost: $2.00 per ticket
1. Weatherby Upland 12ga shotgun
2. Custom made Deer Hunters box
3. Custom made Hunting Knife and sheath
4. Framed MDHA print of the year
5. Two tickets to our 2010 annual banquet ($100.00 value) Banquet held in Big Lake, MN on March 27, 2010.

Drawing will be at 7:30 on March 3, 2010 at the Marketplace Banquet Center in Big Lake, MN
Need not be present to win. 
Like last year, I will either return the stubs to you or provide the control numbers for your tickets.
This is a small raffle with normally less than 500 tickets sold.  Last year we sold around 350.
PM me if you are interested in purchasing tickets for the raffle.  Thanks in advance.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Bump this up a few weeks after xmas. I'll take 10 tickets then.

:happy1:

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
That's right!!!  I won the Deer Hunters box.  Authentic antlered handles, pine, hand painted MDHA logo.  Very impressed by it.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
As a member of the MDHA "Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter", I am once again offering raffle tickets for our Winter Raffle.  Some of you may remember I sold these last year and even sold a winning ticket to a fellow MNO'er.
Prizes:
Cost: $2.00 per ticket
1. Weatherby Upland 12ga shotgun
2. Custom made Deer Hunters box
3. Custom made Hunting Knife and sheath
4. Framed MDHA print of the year
5. Two tickets to our 2010 annual banquet ($100.00 value) Banquet held in Big Lake, MN on March 27, 2010.

Drawing will be at 7:30 on March 3, 2010 at the Marketplace Banquet Center in Big Lake, MN
Need not be present to win. 
Like last year, I will either return the stubs to you or provide the control numbers for your tickets.
This is a small raffle with normally less than 500 tickets sold.  Last year we sold around 350.
PM me if you are interested in purchasing tickets for the raffle.  Thanks in advance.

Ok guys here's your chance to be a winner.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***