Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: McNabb or Favre?  (Read 2158 times)

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard McNabb said if he was traded from the Eagles, he'd want to go to the Vikings.... first, would you rather have him, or Favre?  Second, do you wait for Favre to decide if he's gonna play this year?  (personally, I think he's already made up his mind that he is...)  Kind of an interesting situation though.... :scratch:  I tell you one thing though, if Donovan was QB'ing instead of Favre on that INT late in that Saints game, he would have ran it instead of throwing it away... but then again Im not quite sure that if Mcnabb was MN's QB all season they would have been as good as they were, or if they would have gotten that far.... :scratch:

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Brett will be back for 1 more year, They will get rid of junkson. I think they will grab Mcnabb for when
Brett is gone...

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I think Favre will play another season as well, however, I dont think he will be as dominant as he was this year.  He will still be good, but I also have a feeling that if we dont draft some decent O linemen, he may be in danger of getting injured!
I wouldnt mind McNabb, but it looks like he may be off the table next year!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
The Vikes have always had O line problems... Brett took a beating this year.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Favre is a bigger draw for the Vikes.  I believe he will come back for another year.  His buddies (Jerrod Allen, Ryan Longwell, Sidney and others) will keep on him until he commits.  I wish McNabb could come over the year after.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline boogityn

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Team Xtreme
   Favre for sure this year, but I see the vikes makin a big move on Mcnabb in the next off season. I think asking for a 1st round draft pick is way to much for a 34 year old player. nobody is going to cough that up. I'll eat those words if I have to , I guess. I think that Jackson must have somthin on chilly, I don't get why that cat hasn't been delt...............oh..........proly can't get anything for him. just a thought. :tequila;
" If you have a chance, take a kid fishin"

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, McNabb goes to the Skins.... thats gotta mean Favre is coming back for another year.... I'd like to see the Vikes deal Jackson Or Sage and beef up their OL too, I'd say it's definatly been their weak spot....

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, McNabb goes to the Skins.... thats gotta mean Favre is coming back for another year.... I'd like to see the Vikes deal Jackson Or Sage and beef up their OL too, I'd say it's definatly been their weak spot....

Yeah we definitely need a better blocking center,  Sully hasnt cut it and ever since Birk left AP has had alot of trouble running up the middle.  I think we need a new center, maybe try to trade Sully and get a new Center or draft one in the first round, Maurkice Pouncey out of Florida would be a pretty good pick if he is still around.  I have seen a few mock drafts where they have us picking him.