Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Maybe Next year MNO will attend!  (Read 5052 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Because no one from this forum to attended our chapter MDHA banquet, my family had to step up and win a bunch of guns.   First my grandson won a single shot 20ga in the youth raffle, then my wife won a Remington .243 bolt with scope.  Not to be out done, my son won two of the gun carrol guns (Pump 12ga with slug barrel and a .50 cal muzzle loader).  I hope we can get some MNO'er to the banquet next year. (March 26th, 2011 I believe)

« Last Edit: April 04/05/10, 04:49:03 PM by deadeye »
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW, Did you leave anything for anyone else at the banquet?!  CONGRATS.  A nice array of different ones too.  The little guy seems pretty excited about that gun!  Ill definitely have to come next year, It looks like I should have bought a raffle ticket or 5

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
You certainly got my attention.  If I had a night like that I would buy some lotto  tickets  and maybe swing by Vegas on the way home.  Congratulations++++  :dancinred:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
good goin Deadeye! :happy1:  How many folks attended?  just wondering as to compare to our QF banquet we had this spring...(No MNO folks there either :doah:)  Lots of spring banquets....I'll have to hit that one next year if Im able....

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
hey thunder you convinced me to go to the ruffed grouse one lol alot of people at that one  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline MNBucKKiller

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
wow looks like you had a good day :blues brothers: :dancinred:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We served 94 meals.  I think there were 11 forkhorns (17 and under) which leave 83 adults.  We had around 100 the year before.  We gave away 14 guns. One for every 7 attendees.  The reason we are able to give away that many guns and still make money is because many of the guns were donated.  For example, I donated the muzzle loader that my son won.  Go figure.
If we can get 125 people, we would increase the number of guns and other prizes.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Thats pretty good then Deadeye... We had maybe 65, we bought our four guns, but did have alot of donated things.... Cody... the RGS deal was a "fun shoot", not a banquet.... the RGS banquets get hundreds of people.... those shoot events are very hit and miss...(no pun intended :whistling:)