Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Any dark horse picks for the Masters?  (Read 1351 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
I entered a pool today.  You had to pick 5 golfers in the masters. Total  money earnings of your 5 wins the pool.    My 5=

1. Kenny Perry
               2.Jerry Kelly
               3.Anthony Kim
               4.Shingo katayama
               5.Tiger

If anyone would like to play in a pool here- I will donate 100 new in box kahle wide gap bronze 3/0 hooks  as a prize   If we get more than 10 entries I will donate an additional 100 new in box kahle bronze # 4 hooks.
If we get 15 or more entries I will donate  400 new size 12 kahles,  paying off 1st,2nd and 3rd place.  Winner picks first.  second place gets second choice.  Third gets what is left.

Your picks must be in by 10:00 pm tomorrow(Wed.) night.   No late entries. :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
It is starting to look like I have a chance to win something.  :king:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, if we can pick any 5 golfers, Ill take
Phil Mickelson
Ernie Els
Rory Sabbatini
Matt Kuchar
Geoff Ogilvy

:)  The board I do, I have to pick a player out of 6 different groups, where the 1st group is the best golfers, group 2 are the next best and the 6th is the worst, etc.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
mtc  your picks were late.  I had hoped there would have been a few more entries.  Had your picks been in by 10 pm you would have won by diffault.  We will try it again for another Major golf tourney.   I will start it earlier so we maybe able to get some participation.

"Your picks must be in by 10:00 pm tomorrow(Wed.) night.   No late entries."   :sorry:

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I NEVER BOTHER PAYING ATTENTION TO RULES.  :doah:
Yeah, lets shoot for the US Open.

:USA: