Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What do you think of a woman driving a bomber In the winter?  (Read 8009 times)

Offline jena2010

• Outdoorsman
So I live on L.O.W up north MN, always wondering why it's all men driving people out to the fish shack.  My question is would customers respect and even let a woman drive them on the lake?  Possibly thinking of doing this! What are your thoughts?

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Why wouldn't they!? I guess if they needed to be drove out onto the lake a girl is just as good as a guy... heck a girl may even be better. Guess it depends on the person.

Offline boogityn

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Team Xtreme
  Never let anybody stop you from chasing your dreams. :king:
" If you have a chance, take a kid fishin"

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
If you can get me out safe and sound and pick me up, I call Shotgun!!!

Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I can't imagine a better way to start my day on LOW. I think you would be a one of a kind star!
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'm pretty sure that if you know what you are doing, and do a great job at what you do...

You will get the respect you deserve.  :happy1:

My 2 pennies is.....GO FOR IT!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline JoeFisherman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: May 05/10/10, 01:47:13 PM by JoeFisherman »

Offline jena2010

• Outdoorsman
Not all woman are bad drivers Joe  :dancinred: I've lived here my hole life and have been on the lake half of it. lol.  I would say anyone with a gps could be a driver!! 

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
ok, here's a situation for you, you are going out to pick up guests, is -30 with snow and highwinds. you cant see the trail markers or even the bomber trail in front of you, you are now off of the bomber trail or missed the turn, and your gps has lost signal. there is nobody answering the radio and you forgot to pay your cell phone bill.
you come to a house but it's locked and obviously not the house you were trying to get to.
you throw a track on an unseen iceheave and you run out of gas.
what do you do next...
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!