Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Putting links on my godaddy site to mno?  (Read 2879 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
I re did my go daddy web site.  It still sucks but it is a little better.  I could not find any way to add links.  I just have the 5 page website tonight so maybe it isn't possible.  If anyone has experience with this let me know.  I would like to add links to some of the other guys sites here as well.  If it is just putting the web address in the text box I can do it.  It is difficult for me so I did not want to screw up what I had until I knew for sure.     Thanks
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
I just got here through my site :happy1:  Now that I know how to do it I can add others.  I have fawkinaes on there as well.         atijigs.com is my address.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
How about some custom 1/32 jigs for walleye fishing. Its hard to find enough of what I like out there..... I like greens, blues and clown colors.

How much?

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: May 05/23/10, 02:30:39 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Since I bumped your post off the top, I thought I would get'er back up!   :bump:

By the way, the site is looking nice!  Im excited to get a full season in with the ATI-47's.  I dont vertical jig much in the summer, but I might mix them in a little bit - you never know - I know Corny did well with them on Leech!

:happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
How about some custom 1/32 jigs for walleye fishing. Its hard to find enough of what I like out there..... I like greens, blues and clown colors.

How much?

Price quotes for custom jigs are like asking how much for a car.  Let's start with head style and hook.  These are the standard 1/32 head styles.   Next step eye colors-1 or two tone.  Once that is decided  the colors are easy.  You will notice in the picture that the second from the left has a #4  red hook and the others have  a #6 bronze hook.   On average they run about 5 $ for 25.   Each is hand made by me so turn around time is about 1 wk.  I'm not looking for buisness.  If there is something special you need I am pretty sure I can come up with it.

[attachment deleted by admin]