Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: p90x?  (Read 1362 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Has anybody done the p90x program?

I just started today and the first workout kicked my a$$.  I used muscles that havn't been used in 20 years.   I'm trying to loose weight and get back into shape at the old age of 41.  Yes i'm not that old but after that 1st workout I feel reeeeel old.  My kids did it with me this morning and my oldest daughter was yelling at me.  telling me to "push harder you old fat bastard"  It worked.  It pissed me off but it did work.  We also did the abb work out and I couldn't do half of the stuff more than 2 times.  My oldest daughter is in swimming and could do everything.  Hopefully by the end of the first month I will be able to finish everything.  I'll keep you posted.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I have alot of friends that have done it, it definitely works, if you do anything at high intensity for that long, it will work those muscle.
Personally, I prefer the 12 or 16oz curls - But I should really order something like that though!

GOOD LUCK!

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Has anybody done the p90x program?

My kids did it with me this morning and my oldest daughter was yelling at me.  telling me to "push harder you old fat bastard"  It worked.  It pissed me off but it did work. 

What a kid. I think it's important for your kids to be able to call you an old fat bastard.

Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
i am currently doing the P90x workout as well as the insanity workout. ya its very difficult right away but after awhile you can actually notice yourself getting stronger and back in shape. just got to keep at it.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!

What a kid. I think it's important for your kids to be able to call you an old fat bastard.

She has watched Jillian on the biggest looser and wants to be her when she gets older.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.