Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: if a tree falls in the woods  (Read 3096 times)

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
if a tree falls in the woods and almost takes out a trail camera does it make a sound?

before...

[attachment deleted by admin]
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
the first pic.. is the one before the tree falls.. it's a sunny day no storms.. its covering our trail now.. too bad that tree was filling up with acorns this year and split right in the middle.. guess it'll burn nice and it's kinda cool to have pic's of it
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
this little bear gets around

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
I gotta get one of them trail cam right after I buy a chunk-o-land to put it on.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I had a popal tree fall onto our mineral site right in front of the cam.  We ended up with a bunch of pictures of deer buts
before
after
deer butts
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
we had theory's on what happened then the pic showed a nice blue sky. gotta get me some more cam's usually I dont' have em out this early

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
fyi.. these camera's are on sale at fleetfarm right now for 39$ apiece